Subject: Why SUMS
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18308      Publish Date : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Visit : 12200 

Why SUMS 

Why shiraz 
Why should International students choose Shiraz? 

Why You should Choose SUMS!

 

Are you thinking of applying to SUMS? The following is a list of
reasons among many others explaining why SUMS might be the best choice
for you: 

High-quality Education

Our faculty includes clinical specialists and Ph.D. trained faculty
teaching in their areas of expertise. Our curriculum and course content
are continually updated to incorporate the latest developments in the
profession.

Practical Clinical Training

Front-line clinical experience, in our teaching hospitals is a major
component of our undergraduate program. Equipping you to be a
confident, effective doctor.

A Supportive Environment

The International Student Support team provides guidance and support
through a number of programs and support options, including the Peer
Support Program, social activities and information, and individual
assistance. 

Cutting-edge Research

All of our programmers are fueled by the latest research carried out
within the various schools and research centers.

Extensive Study Support

We have formal tutoring, mentoring and counselling systems to help you
overcome study or personal issues. No medical school works harder to
help its students last the course.

Small Class Size

A small class size that provides a family-like atmosphere and enables
you to have easy access to dedicated teaching faculty.

Unique Approach to Research and Learning: 

We aim to produce responsible, ethical and reflective medical
practitioners who know how to communicate and manage patients
effectively. Our unique course structure brings students together at
different stages of their training. By working collaboratively, you
will develop the teamwork skills essential for a career in medicine –
and make connections that will last well into your professional life.

Quality, Low Cost Living

The cost of living in Shiraz is much lower compared to other major
cities in Iran. Students will enjoy more affordable accommodation,
living and entertainment costs in a quality environment that is ideal
for studying, learning and experiencing life in Iran.

Wonderful Shiraz

Shiraz a fantastic city in which to be a student. Shiraz can be visited
for a diversity of purposes. You can find history, religion, culture
and nature all in here. People in shiraz are famous for their
hospitality. Shiraz has a friendly, welcoming vibe.

Ranking

SUMS is among top 3 Medical Universities in Iran