Subject: Registration
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18332      Publish Date : Thursday, July 30, 2015 Visit : 127208 

Registration 

Registration to SUMS 

Registration to SUMS

Registration to SUMS

Documents needed for undergraduate students registration:

You are required to carry the following documents in addition to the
payment of the tuition fee upon your arrival in Shiraz, in order that
we can register you during the orientation program. It should be noted
that your documents must be translated to English and certified by the
Iranian Embassy or Consulate in your home country.

1. High school diploma (translated in English and certified by the
Iranian Consulate/Embassy)

2. High school transcript of records (translated in English and
certified by the Iranian Consulate/ Embassy)

3. Passport and the copy of main pages

4. 6 pieces of 3*4 sized photos

 

Important notice: Please note that all your documents are needed to be
certified (signed and approved) by:

*	  The institute which has issued the degree
*	  The Ministry of Education of your country
*	  The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country
*	   Iranian Consulate/Embassy in your country

Please keep in mind that all your documents should be original or the
copies must be proved same as original. For the documents that are not
in English or Persian, the English translation which is approved by a
notary public should be also attached to the original documents.

You can download SUMS Registration Form from here!