Subject: Language Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18334      Publish Date : Thursday, July 30, 2015 Visit : 15358 

Language Center 

Language Center 

 SUMS Language Center

 Language Center

Applicants who get admission from SUMS but fail to fulfill language
requirements will undergo a language proficiency evaluation at their
arrival for assessment of their ability to speak and read English and
Persian. Students who do not perform the desired capability on the
language examination especially in the English one, should enroll in
English/Persian Language Program classes and retake the language
proficiency test later.

The undergraduate students will undertake English and Persian language
courses during the week in their first semester. These courses will be
offered as the students’ language skills improve and they begin taking
specialization modules so that they have no difficulties communicating
with the patients in the hospitals once they have finished their basic
science and physiopathology courses.