Subject: Accommodations
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18361      Publish Date : Monday, August 3, 2015 Visit : 28022 

Accommodations 

Student Accommodation 

 
Student Accommodation

SUMS provides single undergraduate students with well-equipped
dormitories in Shiraz. All students admitted to any program including
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) programs will be staying in Shiraz during
their studies. We provide dormitories for all students, both girls and
boys. SUMS dormitories in Shiraz feature the following:

Boys’ Dormitory

*	Fully furnished 2-bedroom suites with 2 to 3 beds in each room
with, LED TV, drawer, closet, desk and chairs, sofa set, etc.
Utilities, wired and wireless internet service
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18365/IT-Services>  provided at no
additional cost*
*	Lounge and shared bathroom with separate shower and toilet in
each suite
*	It is convenient due to the fact that plenty of local shops,
bakery and shopping centers are found in the neighborhood.
*	Laundry facilities including washing machines with built-in
dryers are located in the dormitory.
*	Praying room is available. 

* Please note that ALL students should observe the use of utilities. In
case of  overuse students are obliged to pay for the amount of the
utilities.

Girls’ Dormitory

*	Fully furnished 2-bedroom suites with 2 to 3 beds in each room
with, LED TV, drawer, closet, desk and chairs, sofa set, etc.
Utilities, wired and wireless internet service
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18365/IT-Services>  provided at no
additional cost*
*	Lounge and shared bathroom with separate shower and toilet in
each suite
*	It is convenient due to the fact that plenty of local shops,
bakery and shopping centers are found in the neighborhood or in the
vicinity.
*	Laundry facilities including washing machines with built-in
dryers are located in the dormitory.
*	Praying room is available. 

* Please note that ALL students should observe the use of utilities. In
case of  overuse students are obliged to pay for the amount of the
utilities.

Please keep in mind that currently SUMS can not provide any living
facilities for graduate students whether single or married.

For inquiries and support, please contact us
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18432/Contact-Us> .