Subject: Dining
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18362      Publish Date : Monday, August 3, 2015 Visit : 15842 

Dining 

SUMS Dining 

Iranian Chelo Kebab

 

 Dining at SUMS

 

SUMS offers a partial meal plan to international students. This means
that ONLY lunch is served at a reduced price (the University covers
ONLY 50% of the lunch price) and students are supposed to pay the full
fee for both breakfast and dinner. Lunch is served in the university
canteens on university workdays, i.e. Saturday to Wednesday, which does
not include holidays. You should not worry about the holidays and
weekends, though. Since our dormitories favor fully equipped kitchens
which let you cook easily. If you have no time to cook, or you simply
hate it call a catering service, and they will deliver it to you.

There are still other options for those who enjoy eating out. Several
restaurants and fast food restaurants are available all over the city.
You have the opportunity to experience a wide range of foods, ranging
from traditional Iranian or even ethnic dishes to fast foods and pizzas
in those restaurants.

If you like to have a snack, drink a cup of coffee or herbal tea, or
spend your time chatting with your friends try a local coffee shop or
one in other districts. When you have no time to sit in a coffee shop,
and you need takeaway snacks or drinks, drop by a snack kiosk or a
juice stand.

For inquiries and support, please contact the Office of the
Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs:

Phone: (+98 71) 32 12 28 84

Email: [email-masked]

You can also reach out to the IT officer at the Office of the
Vice-Chancellor for Cultural and Student Affairs:

Phone: (+98 71) 32 12 26 60