Subject: Athletics and Recreations (Sports and Activities)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18363      Publish Date : Monday, August 3, 2015 Visit : 30233 

Athletics and Recreations (Sports and Activities) 

Sports and Recreations 

Sports and Recreations

 

Sport at SUMS

 

SUMS offers sports and recreation facilities and programs in across all
campuses, dormitories, medical facilities, and affiliates. Some of
these programs are as follows:

*	Organizing exercise programs in various sports fields
*	Sports competitions
*	Sports Conferences
*	Sending the selected sport teams to inter University tournaments

Sports Extracurricular Activities offered by SUMS:

*	Organizing exercise programs in the fields of football, futsal,
volleyball, basketball, table tennis, chess, badminton, taekwondo,
wrestling, bodybuilding, swimming, track and field, horse riding,
shooting, karate and climbing for boys.
*	Organizing exercise programs in the fields of football,
volleyball, basketball, swimming, table tennis, chess, badminton,
fitness, track and field, horse riding, archery, yoga and climbing for
girls.
*	Arranging Sports competitions among boys in the fields of Ping
pong, football, soccer, Badminton, volleyball, basketball, chess,
powerlifting, taekwondo, swimming, track and field, wrestling, tennis
and archery based on the annual sports calendar.
*	Arranging Sports competitions among girls in the fields of
volleyball, basketball, chess, Ping-Pong, fitness, badminton, futsal,
swimming, athletics and archery based on the annual sports calendar.
*	Selecting and sending students teams to national competitions
and students Olympiads.

For inquiries and support please contact us
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18432/Contact-Us> .

Sport at Gym	 Sport	 
Sport	 Pool at SUMS