Subject: Dress Code in Educational Settings
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18366      Publish Date : Monday, August 3, 2015 Visit : 12402 

Dress Code in Educational Settings 

SUMS Dress Code in Educational Settings 

SUMS Dress Code in Educational Settings

 

*	Male students should wear simple and common clothes including
proper shirt and pants and female students ought to wear comfortable
and proper manteau and pants.
*	Female students should wear scarves covering the entire hair.
*	Students should wear appropriate socks and avoid appearing in
the clinical settings without wearing socks.
*	Shoes should be comfortable, clean, and have a wide toe as well
as mild and proper color.
*	Slippers are not allowed in educational settings
*	Students should not wear tight, body-hugging manteau, pants and
shirt with uncommon size and color. Manteau and shirts should be
buttoned all the time in educational settings.
*	Avoid wearing T-shirts, and sport suits which display improper
words and images.
*	Avoid jewelries including bracelets, necklaces, bangles, gold
rings (this does not include wedding rings), as well as sharp or
allergy-causing perfumes in educational settings.
*	Keep your nails short, clean, without nail polish. Due to the
increased risk of infection and the possibility of hurting patients,
long or artificial nails are forbidden.

 

Download SUMS Dress Code in Educational Settings