Subject: Dress Code in Clinical Settings
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18379      Publish Date : Friday, August 7, 2015 Visit : 13511 

Dress Code in Clinical Settings 

Dress code in clinical settings 

Dress Code- Doctor in Scarf

 

Dress Code in Clinical Settings

*	Students’ formal coats in clinical settings should be white,
clean, tidy appearance, feeling comfortable, long, suitable for the
season, buttoned and display  the SUMS logo
*	Female students should wear scarves covering the entire hair.
*	Students should wear appropriate socks and avoid appearing in
the clinical settings without wearing socks.
*	Shoes should be comfortable, clean, and have a wide toe as well
as mild and proper color.
*	Slippers are not allowed in clinical settings
*	Tight pants and white coats with improper colors should be
avoided.
*	Avoid wearing T-shirts, and sports suits which display improper
words and images.
*	Students are required to carry a valid photo ID in clinical
settings all the time which includes the initial letter of their first
and last name, title, school, and field.
*	Avoid pieces of jewelry including bracelets, necklaces,
bangles, gold rings (this does not include wedding rings), as well as
sharp or allergy-causing perfumes
*	Keep your nails short, clean and without nail polish. Due to
the increased risk of infection and the possibility of hurting
patients, long or artificial nails are forbidden
*	Male students should not have hair longer than normal length.

 

 

Download SUMS Dress Code in Clinical Settings