Subject: School of Dentistry_Old
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18381      Publish Date : Saturday, August 15, 2015 Visit :
30089 

School of Dentistry_Old 

School of Dentistry_Old 

School of Dentistry

 

SUMS School of Dentistry

 

School of Dentistry was established in 1969 and settled in Shiraz
Shahid Faghihi Hospital. At the present time, this school has specialty
departments in all different eleven majors of dentistry. This school
successfully runs all of its educational and research activities in
Endodontic, Operative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Pediatrics,
Periodontics, oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, oral medicine, oral and
maxillofacial pathology, oral and maxillofacial radiology,
orthodontics, partial and full dentures and dental implants. This
school favors one hundred academic staff, among which are three full
professors, twenty associate professors, seventy four assistant
professors and three instructors.

Furthermore, development and extension of other educational departments
including oral biology and laser, and the establishment of other dental
research centers are among other near-future programs. The following
table features departments of the School of Dentistry:

 

 School of Dentistry Departments

 Comprehensive Dentistry

 Dental Implantology

 Dental Material

 Dental Public Health

 Endodontics

 Operative Dentistry

 Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology

 Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology

 Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

 Periodontics

 Prosthodontics

 Oral Medicine

 Orthodontics Pediatric Dentistry 

 

In the following table you can find the list of programs offered by the
School of Dentistry:

List of Programs offered at the School of Dentistry
Course	 D.M.D.	 Ph.D.	 Specialty	 
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)	 	  	  	 
Dental Public Health (DPH)	  	 	  	 
Endodontics	  	  	 	 
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology	  	  	 	 
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery	  	  	 	 
Oral Maxillofacial Pathology	  	  	 	 
Oral Medicine	  	  	 	 
Orthodontics	  	  	 	 
Pediatric Dentistry	  	  	 	 
Periodontics	  	  	 	 
Prosthodontics	  	  	 	 
Restorative Dentistry	  	  	 	 

Contact Information:

Dean:  Dr. Mahtab Me'marpour

Phone: (+98 71) 36 28 04 56

Fax:     (+98 71) 36 27 03 25

Address: School of Dentistry, Qom Abad, Ghasrodasht St., 713451836

 For more information Please see the links below:

School of Dentistry <https://dental.sums.ac.ir/page-DentalEN/en/274>