Subject: School of Rehabilitation Sciences_Old
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18383      Publish Date : Monday, August 17, 2015 Visit : 23735 

School of Rehabilitation Sciences_Old 

School of Rehabilitation 

School of Rehabilitation Sciences

 

SUMS School of Rehabilitation

School of Rehabilitation was established in 1977 primarily as
“Physiotherapy Institute”, which was a part of Medical Faculty of
Shiraz University.  In 1988, the “Physiotherapy Institute" changed its
name to “School of Rehabilitation". The main goal of this school is to
train "Physiotherapy Technicians" in order to provide physical
treatment in both governmental and private sectors and train efficient
and committed individuals, who are capable of performing physical
therapy based on a physician diagnosis, diagnosing motor lesions
(neuro-muscular-skeletal), teaching and offering required treatment
methods. Programs offered at the School of Rehabilitation include
Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy at both BSc and
MSc levels.

 

Departments	 Sports Physiotherapy
 
Physiotherapy
 
Speech Therapy
 
Occupational Therapy 

The Table below shows the list of programs offered at the School of
Rehabilitation:

Program Name	 B.Sc.	 M.Sc.	 Ph.D.	 
Physical Therapy

Programs Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program at Exists at
SUMS	 
Occupational Therapy

Program Exists at SUMS	  	  	 
Speech Therapy

Program Exists at SUMS	  	  	 
Sport Physical Therapy

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 

Contact Information:

Dean: Dr. Mohsen Razeghi

Phone: 009871- 36271551

Fax: 009871- 36272495

Address: School of Rehabilitation, Abiverdi No1 St., Chamran Blvd,
Shiraz, Iran. 71345-1733

 

 For more information please see the links below:

School of Rehabilitation Sciences <http://rehab.sums.ac.ir/english/>