Subject: School of Paramedical Sciences_Old
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18385      Publish Date : Sunday, August 23, 2015 Visit : 23407 

School of Paramedical Sciences_Old 

School of Paramedical Sciences_Old 

 

School of Paramedical Sciences

 

SUMS School of Paramedical Sciences

 
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences

 Faculty of Paramedical Sciences was established in 1366 with the aim
of training experts in paramedical sciences. It was established
offering the following programs:

*	Associate degree and Bachelor’s degree of Laboratory Sciences
in Shiraz University.
*	Associate degree of Laboratory Sciences under the auspices of
the previous Ministry of Health and Welfare Office.
*	Radiology education center of Shiraz University.

Educational Goals:

This college trained students in two fields of Professional Doctorate
and Associate degree of Laboratory Sciences from 1366 to 1370. Also two
fields of Laboratory Sciences have been established (daily/evening
courses) since 1379. The Associate degree of the field of Laboratory
Sciences was transferred from Shiraz to Gerash Institute of Laboratory
Sciences in 1379.The Faculty of Paramedical Sciences has also had daily
courses for (Associate/BS) of the field of Radiology  since 1370 and
evening courses from 1375 till now.

Departments

Laboratory Sciences Department
Radiology Department
Medical Journalism Department
Radiobiology Department
Biotechnology Department
English Language Department
General Group Department 

In the following you can see the list of programs offered at the School
of Paramedical Sciences:

Program Name

B.Sc.	 M.Sc.	 Ph.D.	 
Clinical Laboratory Sciences

Programs Exists at SUMS	  	  	 
Medical Biotechnology

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 
Medical Journalism

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 
Radiation Technology 

Program Exists at SUMS	  	  	 
Radiobiology and Radiation Protection

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 

 

Contact Information:

Dean: Dr. Nasrin Shokrpour

Phone: (+098 71) 32 27 02 38

Fax: (+098 71)- 32 28 91 13

Address: School of Paramedical Sciences, Opposite Homa Hotel,
Meshkinfam St., Shiraz, Iran. 71439-14693

For more information please see the links below:

SUMS School of Paramedical Sciences <http://paramed.sums.ac.ir/en>