Subject: School of Health-old
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18388      Publish Date : Sunday, August 23, 2015 Visit : 24865 

School of Health-old 

School of Health-old 

School of Health

 

School of health was established in 1984 with the objective of
providing high quality education, conducting high impact research, and
participating effectively in professional, governmental and community
activities. Fostering new discoveries leading to improved health for
the people of this country, strengthening health capacities,
disseminating health information and increasing awareness of public
health as public good and a fundamental right are among other goals of
this school.

Programs offered at the school of Health include Environmental Health,
Epidemiology, Medical Entomology, Nutrition, Occupational Health,
Public Health, Ergonomics, Health Education and Health Sciences in
Nutrition. 

These degree programs are offered at B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. and MPH levels
in the following departments:

Departments	 Epidemiology Department

Health education & Promotion Department

Occupational health

Ergonomics Department

Entomology Department 

The following illustrates the list of programs offered at the School of
Health:

 

Program Name

B.Sc.	 M.Sc.	 Ph.D.	 
Ageing Health

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 
Environmental Health Engineering

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	 	 
Epidemiology

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 
Ergonomics

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 
Health Education and Health Promotion

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 
Medical Entomology and Vector Control

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	  	 
Occupational Health Engineering

 	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 

 

 

Contact Information:

Phone: (+98 71) 37251001

Address: School of Public Health, Kuye Zahra St., Shiraz, Iran.

Dean: Dr. Mansour Kashfi