Subject: Shiraz Transplant Research Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18391      Publish Date : Monday, August 31, 2015 Visit : 7220 

Shiraz Transplant Research Center 

Shiraz Transplant Research Center 

  

SUMS Transplant Research Center 

SUMS Transplant Research Center	 SUMS Transplant Research Center
Shiraz Transplant Research Center (STRC) began its activities in 2001
with the aim of research in different fields of transplantation. This
research center contributes to the achievements of SUMS in the area of
transplantation including the following:

*	Liver and pancreas transplantation are exclusively done in
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. 
*	Shiraz is one of the active centers of kidney transplantation.
*	There is an active team of bone marrow transplantation in
hematology department.
*	Corneal transplant is another achievement, which is performed
in ophthalmology department.

If you are interested in learning more about the activities, events,
and programs offered at this research center, please visit

http://strc.sums.ac.ir/en/index.html
<http://strc.sums.ac.ir/en/index.html>