Subject: Gastroenterohepatology Research Center (GEHRC)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18393      Publish Date : Monday, August 31, 2015 Visit : 7472 

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center (GEHRC) 

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center (GEHRC)/ the clinic of the liver 

SUMS Gastroenterohepatology Research Center (GEHRC)/ The Clinic of the
Liver

SUMS Gastroenterohepatology Research Center (GEHRC)/ The Clinic of the
Liver

The clinic of the liver (hepatitis) Gastroenterohepatology Research
Center
is located in Motahhary Clinic. Many surgery operations have been
performed in this clinic since 1995-1996. This center has two types of
patient registry software, namely Hepatitis Registry and IBD Registry.
Patients with Hepatitis B are referred to this center from different
centers especially Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization.
For each patient medical record will be created at the time of
admission to the clinic. Then, they will be under the supervision of a
specialist of Gastroenterohepatology for follow up and treatment.
Patients with IBDs also are registered in this center. These patients
are referred by a Professor of Gastroenterohepatology and their
information are recorded in specific data bank. If you are interested
in learning more about the activities, events, and programs offered at
this research center, please visit
http://snurc.sums.ac.ir/en/index.html
<http://snurc.sums.ac.ir/en/index.html> .