Subject: Official Agents
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18401      Publish Date : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 Visit :
17941 

Official Agents 

SUMS Agents 

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Official Agents

 

In accordance with its internationalization strategies, Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) invites International Student
Recruitment Agents from across the world to collaborate with SUMS. Both
institutes and individuals can perform as recruitment agents,
advertising for SUMS. Our agents will be presenting us in their own
country, helping prospective students become acquainted with SUMS
better and make informed choices. Agents are particularly intended to
facilitate the application process for the applicants and connect them
to SUMS. Below is a list of SUMS official agents:

Note: Please be informed that the applicants who apply via SUMS'
official agents will receive a 5% discount on the first-year tuition
fee if admitted to the University.

 

Picture	 Company	 Company Details	 Area Of Operation
BOOKMYUNI LLC	 
Name:

Muzammil Yaseen

Location:

India, United Arab Emirates

Address:

612, (6th Floor) Aggarwal Cyber Plaza -1 
Netaji Subash Place, New Delhi - 110034 
INDIA

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in India & the Middle East

India and the Middle East	 
	 Dr Minds Overseas Education 	 Name:

Dr. Syed Mohammad Abbas

Location:

India

Address:

Parraypora srinagar

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Pakistan and India (State of Jammu and Kashmir Excluded)

Pakistan and India 

(State of Jammu and Kashmir Excluded)

	 Eduvert Career Consultants	 Name:

Sheikh Burhan Nazir

Location:

Kashmir, India

Address:

1st Floor, Pulloo Complex, Ikhwan Chowk, M.A Link Road, Kashmir

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Kashmir, India

India	 
	  Learn Direct International Private Limited	 Name:

Muhammad Khalid Hussain

Location:

Pakistan

Address:

Office # 15, Second floor, Twin City Plaza, I-8 Markaz, Pakistan

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Pakistan Pakistan	 
	 Manchester Education Cunsultants	 Name:

Ashraf Ali Rather

Location:

Munawarabad Jammu & Kashmir, India

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Jammu & Kashmir, India

India	 
	 Muslim Consultants	 Name:

Syed Nasir Abbas

Location:

Pakistan

Address:

block No 4, Near Pakistani Chouck Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Pakistan

Pakistan	 
	 Nibraska Career Consultants	 Name:

Ubaid Bashir Wani

Location:

Jammu & Kashmir, India

Address:

3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza, Karan Nagar, Sirinagar

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Jammu & Kashmir, India

India & Pakistan	 
	 Samen Professional Consultants	 Name:

Syed Hasnain Raza Shah

Location:

Pakistan

Address:

MS Traders Block 13-14, Coca Cola Chowk Sargodha

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Pakistan

Pakistan	 
	 SAYNA IDEH SAZEH PARS	 Name:

Amirhossein Farokhian

Location:

Iran

Address: 

No. 23, 26/7 Zand Street, Shiraz, Iran

Agent Status:

SUMS Agent in Pakistan and India Pakistan and India	 

 

University-International Agents’ Collaboration Scope

*	Agents should help students through the application procedure.
*	Agents do the recruitment (from enquiry to pre-departure phase)
and SUMS does the education. Agents should not interfere with
educational and administrative affairs after the student’s registration
at SUMS. In such cases, the only authorized reference would be the
office of Global Strategies and International Affairs
*	University claims no responsibility for provision of visa,
tickets and other services that might be among agents’ duties (based on
the contract between the agent and the applicant).
*	Agents should ensure that the information provided to
applicants including visa advice, is clear and unambiguous. The
information provided by agents should be accurate and to a sufficient
level of detail to allow applicants to make an informed decision.
*	Agents should act in good faith. Under this obligation, agents
must disclose to the university any information that may be relevant in
influencing SUMS in deciding whether or not to accept an applicant.
Agents must disclose to the university that a student’s application has
been referred to other institutions that the agent may work with.
*	Agents shall at all times act with integrity, reliability and
honesty. Promoting themselves ethically as well as professionally.

 

Useful Links:

Requirement for Recruiting Agents
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18448/Requirement-for-Recruiting-Agents>
Agentship Application Form
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18476/Apply-for-Agentship>