Subject: School of Nutrition and Food Sciences_Old
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18409      Publish Date : Sunday, January 17, 2016 Visit : 18275 

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences_Old 

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences_Old 

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences was founded in 1985. The main
objective of this school was to contribute to the improvement of
science in all aspects including education and culture of proper
nutrition, clinical nutrition, nutrition planning and needs assessment,
research and training in the areas of nutrition and food that could
develop healthy nutrition among people. This school has been training
students in the fields of Nutrition Sciences at the undergraduate, MSc.
and Ph.D. levels as well as Health Sciences in the following
departments:

Departments	 Clinical Nutrition

Community nutrition

Health and quality control of food

The table below represents the list of programs offered at the School
of Nutrition and Food Sciences:

Program Information	 B.Sc.	 M.Sc.	 Ph.D.	 
Food Safety and Hygiene

Nutritional Sciences

Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS	 Program Exists at SUMS
Public Health in Nutrition

 	 Program Exists at SUMS