Subject: Undergraduate
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18424      Publish Date : Friday, March 4, 2016 Visit : 44345 

Undergraduate 

Undergraduate 

SUMS Undergraduate Programs

 

SUMS Undergraduate Programs

You have graduated from high school and wish to become an expert? Then,
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the right place to
begin your academic experience especially in medical fields. SUMS
offers a variety of undergraduate Programs, including Bachelor of
Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), Doctor of Medicine (M.D.),
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.).
SUMS offers The following undergraduate Programs:

 

SUMS Undergraduate Programs

School	 Program	 Length of Program	 
School of Medicine	 Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18373/Medical-Doctor--M-D--> 	 7
Years	 
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18855/Bachelor-of-Medicine-and-Bachelor-
of-Surgery--M-B-B-S--> 	 5.5 Years	 
School of Dentistry	 Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18372/Doctor-of-Dental-surgery--D-D-S-->
6 Years	 
School of Pharmacy	 Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18356/Pharmacy-Doctor--Pharm--D-->
6 Years	 
School of Rehabilitation Sciences	 Physical Therapy (PT) (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2086/Physical-Therapy--PT-> 
Occupational Therapy (OT) (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2087/Occupational-Therapy--OT-> 
Speech Therapy (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2088/Speech-Therapy> 
4 Years	 
School of Nursing	 Anesthesia (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2116/Anesthesia> 

Midwifery (B.Sc.) <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2107/Midwifery> 

Nursing (B.Sc.) <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2108/Nursing> 

Operating Room (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2115/Operating-Room> 

Pre-hospital Emergency Care (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2109/Pre-hospital-Emergency-Care--B-S
c--> 

4 Years	 
School of Nutrition and Food Sciences	 Nutritional Sciences (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2110/Nutritional-Sciences> 	 4
Years	 
School of Management and Medical Information	 Health Information
Technology (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2111/Health-Information-Technology> 

Health Services Management (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2112/Health-Services-Management-> 

4 Years	 
School of Paramedical Sciences	 Clinical Laboratory Sciences (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2113/Clinical-Laboratory-Sciences> 

Radiation Technology (B.Sc.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2114/Radiation-Technology> 

4 Years	 

 

The following list provides detailed information on SUMS Undergraduate
Programs: