Subject: Subspecialty
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18426      Publish Date : Friday, March 4, 2016 Visit : 28915 

Subspecialty 

Subspecialty 

SUMS Subspecialty Programs

SUMS Subspecialty Programs

Subspecialty is a subordinate field of specialty which can improve
medical skills of specialists.  SUMS subspecialty programs help the
applicants with specialty degree reinforce their medical skills. This
program takes about 2 to 3 years to complete. If you have completed a
specialty degree, you can apply for one of SUMS subspecialty programs.
Applicants should refer to the Admissions and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid>  for more
information on the application process, requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and financial
matters. Below are the subspecialty programs presented at SUMS:

SUMS Subspecialty Programs
 	 School of Medicine	 Length of Training	 
 	 Allergy & Immunology

Cardiology

Cardiovascular Surgery

Critical Care Medicine

Endocrinology and Metabolism

Gastroenterology and Hepatology

Hematology and Oncology

Neonatology and Perinatology

Nephrology

Pediatric Cardiology

Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism

Pediatric Gastroenterology

Pediatric Hematology and Oncology

Pediatric Infectious Diseases

Pediatric Nephrology

Pediatric Surgery

Plastic Surgery

Pulmonary Medicine

Rheumatology

Vascular Surgery 

2-3 Years	 

 

The following list provides detailed information on SUMS Subspecialty
Programs: