Subject: Fellowship
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18427      Publish Date : Friday, March 4, 2016 Visit : 30437 

Fellowship 

Fellowship 

 

SUMS Fellowship Programs

SUMS Fellowship Programs

Fellowship programs target specialists and subspecialists who seek
practical medical education. Several fellowship programs are presented
at SUMS Applicants should refer to the Admissions and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid>  for more
information on the application process, requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and financial
matters. The following table features the fellowship programs presented
at SUMS:

SUMS Fellowship Programs
 	 School of Medicine	 Length of Training	 
 	 Cardiac Anesthesia

Colorectal Surgery

Cornea & External Eye Diseases

Endourology

Gynecological Endoscopy

Gynecology Oncology

Infertility

Interventional Cardiology

Interventional Radiology

Liver Transplant Surgery

Maternal-Fetal Medicine

Minimally Invasive Surgery in General Surgery

Molecular Pathology & Cytogenetics

Ophthalmology Pathology 

Otology & Neurotology

Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM)

Pediatric Interventional Cardiology

Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus

Pediatric Orthopedics

Spinal Surgery

Intra-Abdominal Organ Transplant Anesthesia

Trauma in General Surgery

Uro-Oncology

Vitreoretinal Surgery

1.5-2 Years	 

 

 

The following list provides detailed information on SUMS Fellowship
Programs: