Subject: Contact Us
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18432      Publish Date : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 Visit : 87347 

Contact Us 

Contact Us 

Contact Information

Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International
Affairs

The Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and
International Affairs is located on the 6th floor of SUMS
Administration Building, situated on Zand Boulevard at the heart of
Shiraz.

 	 Hours of Operation:

Saturday-Wednesday, 7:30 a.m.-15:00 p.m. (Tehran +3:30 GMT)

	 Emails:

main office:                           

[email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]> 	 
Office of Admissions:         

[email-masked]	 
Office of Consular Affairs:   

[email-masked]	 
Marketing:                         

[email-masked]	 
Electives:                          	 [email-masked]	 
 	  	  	 
 	 Phone Numbers:

(+98 71) 3212-2884 <tel:+9832122884> 

(+98 71) 3212-2834 <tel:+9832122834> 

 	 Fax:

(+98 71) 3235-6996

 	 Mailing Address:

Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International
Affairs

Administration Building

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Zand Blvd.

Shiraz 71348-14336, Iran 

Add to Contacts

Verification of Academic Credentials

For the verification of academic credentials please contact SUMS Office
of Registrar at:

Email: [email-masked]

Tel: (+98 71) 3234-6952 Ext. 223