Subject: SUMS Research Centers
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18439      Publish Date : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Visit : 20816 

SUMS Research Centers 

SUMS Research Centers 

SUMS Research Centers

In line with its commitment to advancing scientific and technological
progress in the medical sciences, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
(SUMS) has established a wide range of specialized research centers
dedicated to innovation, discovery, and the development of knowledge
across diverse fields of medicine. Below is a comprehensive list of
SUMS Research Centers:

SUMS Research Centers

Emails

Allergy Research Center <https://allergy.sums.ac.ir> 

[email-masked]

Anesthesiology and Critical Care Research Center
<https://sacrc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Autoimmune Diseases Research Center <https://adrc.sums.ac.ir> 

[email-masked] <http://[email-masked]/> 

Autophagy Research Center <https://aprc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Basic Sciences in Infectious Diseases Research Center
<https://cobrid.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Biomaterials Research Center <https://biomaterial.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Biotechnology Research Center <https://brc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked] <http://[email-masked]/> 

Breast Diseases Research Center <https://bdrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]
<file:///C:/Users/1135317/Desktop/[email-masked]> 

Cardiovascular Research Center
<https://crc.sums.ac.ir/page-crcEN/en/406> 

[email-masked]

Center for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
<https://nanodds.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Clinical Neurology Research Center <https://cnrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Clinical Microbiology Research Center
<https://alborzicmrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Colorectal Research Center <https://crrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Community-based Psychiatric Care Research Center (CBPCRC)
<https://cbpcrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Diagnostic Laboratory Sciences and Technology Research Center
<https://laboratoryrc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Endocrinology &  <http://nhemrc.sums.ac.ir/> Metabolism Reaserch Center
<https://nhemrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center <https://gehrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Health Human Resources Research Center
<https://hhrrc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Health Policy Research Center (HPRC)
<https://health-policy.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Hematology Research Center <https://hematology.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Histomorphometry & Stereology Research Center (HSRC)
<https://stereology.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Infertility Research Center <https://irc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection Research Center
(INIRPRC) <https://crrs.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Laparoscopy Research Center <https://lrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Maternal-Fetal Medicine Research Center
<https://perinatalrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Medical Imaging Research Center
<https://mirc.sums.ac.ir/page-mircEN/en/386> 

[email-masked]

Medicinal & Natural Product Chemistry Research Center (MNCRC)
<https://mncrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Medicinal Plants Processing Research Center (MPPRC)
<https://medplants.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Molecular Dermatology Research Center <https://mdrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Nanomedicine and Nanobiology Research Center
<https://nanomed.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Non-Communicable Diseases Research Center <https://ncdrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Nutrition Research Center <https://nfsrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Oral and Dental Disease Research Center <https://oddrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Orthodontic Research Center <https://orthodonticrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Research Center
<https://orrc.sums.ac.ir/en> 	 [email-masked]
<file:///D:/Desktop/Central/%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%87/%D8%A7%
D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA%20%D8%B3%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AA%20%D8%A7%
D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%B3
%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C%20Research/%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%201403/bone
[email-masked]> 	 
Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center
<https://psrc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Poostchi Ophthalmology Research Center <https://psorc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Research Center for Health Sciences (RCHS) <https://rchs.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Research Center for Psychiatry and Behavior Science
<https://prc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Research Center for Traditional Medicine and History of Medicine
<https://tim.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Quality Improvement in Clinical Education Research Center
<https://sums.ac.ir/page-qirc/fa/155> 

[email-masked]

Burn and Wound Healing Research Center <https://burnres.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz Geriatric Research Center <https://sgrc.sums.ac.ir> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz HIV/AIDS Research Center (SHARC) <https://sharc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz Institute for Cancer Research <https://icr.sums.ac.ir/en> 

[email-masked]

Neonatal Research Center <https://nrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz Nephro-Urology Research Center <https://snurc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz Neuroscience Research Center (SNRC) <https://snrc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]

Shiraz Transplant Research Center (STRC)
<https://strc.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Stem Cells Technology Research Center <https://ssci.sums.ac.ir/en/home> 

[email-masked]

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Research Center
<https://sarc.sums.ac.ir/page-sarcEN/en/396> 

[email-masked]

Trauma Research Center <https://traumarc.sums.ac.ir/> 

[email-masked]