Subject: Requirement for Recruiting Agents
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18448      Publish Date : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 Visit : 11954 

Requirement for Recruiting Agents 

Requirement for Recruiting Agents 

Requirement for Recruiting Agents

agents recriutmnet

As a part of our internationalization strategy, we invite international
student recruitment agencies from around the world to collaborate with
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18867/About-SUMS>  and act as SUMS
agents. Our agents will represent us in their respective countries,
promote the University, and help potential students get better
acquainted with SUMS to make informed decisions. The role of our agents
is also to facilitate the application process, connect students with
SUMS, and support international students in different aspects of their
studies .

The agents must comply with the regulations, standards, and codes of
practice established by SUMS. Therefore, prospective agents will
undergo a screening process after applying for SUMS agent position. We
will evaluate the information and documentation provided by each
candidate and select authorized agents accordingly. To be considered
for the agent position, you are required to submit the following
documents and information:

*	Scanned copy of passport and personal information of the
agency’s CEO or authorized person (name and contact details)
*	Agency’s information (name, type, address, date of
establishment, email, website address, area of operation, registration
number, registration date, tax number, license of establishment,
articles of association)
*	Police clearance certificate of the agency’s CEO or authorized
person
*	Activity License granted by the Admissions Work Group at the
Iranian Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology (this document is
only required for student recruitment agencies established in Iran and
registered by Iran's Office of Company Registration and Industrial
Property. For further information, please visit here
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/file/Global/Instruction%20fo
r%20Iranians%20Agents.pdf> .)

Once we have reviewed the documents and information, we will inform the
agency of our decision. Successful candidates will have the opportunity
to speak with SUMS
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18850/Vice-Chancellor-for-Global-Strateg
ies-and-International-Affairs> Vice-Chancellor
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18850/Vice-Chancellor-for-Global-Strate
gies-and-International-Affairs>  for Global Strategies and
International Affairs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18850/Vice-Chancellor-for-Global-Strateg
ies-and-International-Affairs> , either online or in person, to discuss
the terms of the agent’s agreement and sign an MOU. Admitted agents
will also receive a certificate of authorization from SUMS.

  _____  

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18476/Apply-for-Agentship> 

Useful Links:

Agentship Application Form
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18476/Apply-for-Agentship>