Subject: CV Template and Instructions
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18457      Publish Date : Monday, November 21, 2016 Visit :
29095 

CV Template and Instructions 

CV Template and Instructions 

CV Template and Instructions

 

SUMS CV

When you apply to SUMS, you are required to provide a resume, or
Curriculum Vitae, CV. It is a short autobiography, in which you tell to
admission officers about yourself, your previous education, work and
life experience, languages, and hobbies.

Several CV formats and templates can be found online.  For the sake of
consistency, avoid other CV form templates than SUMS forms. Here you
can find the CV form template for a prospective student applying for an
undergraduate program at SUMS. If you are applying for a graduate
program, download the CV form template from here. SUMS CV format
consists of the following sections:

Personal and Contact Information

Name, gender, phone number, email address, postal address, Date of
Birth, Place of Birth.

Education

Major, school (Years attended, Example: 2013-2016), GPA and class
ranking, (anticipated) graduation time

Research Skills and Publications (if any)

If you have any abilities in a certain field of research or any
publications, mention here.

Work Experience (if any)

If you have any relevant work experience, list them.

Honors, Awards, and Scholarships (if any)

Specify the name of the award, amount dispersed and date given.

Language Proficiency

List the languages you know including your mother tongue.

Computer Skills 

Describe your computer literacy, i.e. how well you are at working with
computers. 

Extracurricular Activities 

Name memberships in any clubs, charities, community service
organizations, or sports teams. Provide a short description of the
activity, your role, and time elapsed (Example: Summer 2015).

Hobbies

Your favorite spare time activities such as music, reading, etc.

References 

Name and contact information of two referees. Your referees should be
academic or your employer. The academic referee might be your professor
from the previous program, a project supervisor, or another member of
staff who knows you well.

 

Undergraduate applicants can download SUMS' CV Template from here:
Doc            Docx         PDF

Graduate applicants can download SUMS' CV Template from here:
Doc            Docx         PDF