Subject: Cover Letter Template and Instructions
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18458      Publish Date : Monday, November 21, 2016 Visit :
25759 

Cover Letter Template and Instructions 

Cover Letter Template and Instructions 

Cover Letter Guidelines

SUMS Applicants should complement their CV with a cover letter,
directed to SUMS Admission Committee. The cover letter can make a great
contribution to your admission. An influential cover letter should
highlight your qualifications, communication skills and fields of
interest. It should also demonstrate your specific experiences that
show off skills required by SUMS application criteria.

Cover letters are a chance to convince the SUMS Admission Committee
that you have the potential to be a SUMS prospective student. You
should determine your intended program in the cover letter and prove
your aptness for the requested study program by listing your specific
skills which can distinguish you from other applicants. The purpose why
you chose SUMS should also be explained in the cover letter. If you are
applying for a scholarship, determine the type of scholarship of your
interest. Additionally, you should well describe your goals and
aspiration, since SUMS is looking for students with vision and
motivation.

Cover Letter Format

Prepare a one-page neat and readable cover letter with font type Times
New Roman and size 12 points. Make sure your essay is well written.
Proofread carefully, check spelling and grammar and share your essay
with friends or teachers. Your contact information such as the email
address, phone number and postal address should be included in the
cover letter. Please follow the below format when composing your cover
letter:

 

 

Dear Admission Committee,

Introduction:

*	Introduce yourself
*	Indicate which program you are applying for
*	The reason you chose SUMS

Body:

*	Highlight your qualifications
*	List your experiences
*	Indicate your communication skills
*	Mention your academic achievements and anything that makes you
stand out
*	Pinpoint your ambitions and your interests and how they relate
to the program you are applying for
*	Determine your intended scholarship type
*	Include your qualifications that make you a potential
scholarship winner

Closing:

*	State your desire for an interview
*	Thank the reader for their time.

 

 

Applicants can download SUMS Cover Letter Format from here!