Subject: Master's
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18459      Publish Date : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 Visit :
50236 

Master's 

Master's 

Master of Science Programs at SUMS

 

Students with an undergraduate degree who intend to pursue their
education can apply to SUMS Master’s programs. SUMS offers M.Sc.
programs in various fields. This degree will take about 2 to 3 years to
complete. Applicants should refer to the Admissions and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid>  for more
information on the application process
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18318/Admission-Guidelines> ,
requirements <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and
financial matters <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aids>
. Below is the list of M.Sc. programs presented at SUMS:

 

SUMS' M.Sc. Programs
School

M.Sc. Programs	 Length of Program	 
School of Medicine	 Anatomical Sciences

Biomedical Engineering

Biostatistics

Clinical Biochemistry

E-Learning Planning in Medical Sciences

Human Genetics

Medical Education

Medical Immunology

Medical Microbiology

Medical Mycology

Medical Parasitology

Medical Physics

Medical Virology

Perfusion Technology

Physiology

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2-3 Years

School of Pharmacy	 Toxicology	 
School of Nursing	 Community Health Nursing

Critical Care Nursing

Geriatric Nursing

Medical-Surgical Nursing

Midwifery

Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing

Operating Room

Pediatric Nursing

Psychiatric Nursing

School of Management and Medical Informatics	 Health Economics

Health Information Technology

Health Services Management

Medical Informatics

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences

Food Safety and Hygiene

Nutritional Sciences (Clinical Nutrition)

Public Health in Nutrition

School of Rehabilitation Sciences

Sport Physical Therapy

Physical Therapy

School of Paramedical Sciences

Laboratory Hematology 

Medical Journalism

Medical Biotechnology

Radiobiology and Radiation Protection

School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies

Medical Nanotechnology

School of Health 

Ageing Health

Environmental Health Engineering

Epidemiology

Ergonomics

Health Education and Health Promotion

Medical Entomology and Vector Control

Occupational Health Engineering

 

 

In the following you can find detailed information on SUMS Master's
Programs: