Subject: Recommendation Letter Template and Instructions
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18461      Publish Date : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 Visit :
18417 

Recommendation Letter Template and Instructions 

Recommendation Letter Template and Instructions 

Recommendation Letter Template and Instructions

 

SUMS Recommendation Letter 

 

Salutation:

Dear Admissions Committee, / Dear Director of Admissions, / Dear
Admissions Department,

Opening and aim of the letter:

Recommend the candidate by expressions such as “It is a great pleasure
to recommend [name of candidate]” for admission to the [program] at
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS).

Self-Introduction and the Type and Length of Acquaintance with the
Candidate:

As his/her [employer/professor/ teacher], I have known [name of
candidate] for the past [number of years].

Cover Candidate’s Qualifications:

List all candidate’s academic and extracurricular activities, as well
as key traits (examples: commitment, team work, perseverance, language
and computer programming skills) that have made them outstanding.

Affirmative Closure:

Reiterate candidate recommendation and include your contact information.

Signature:

Sincerely,

Referee’s Name

Note: The following Reference Form should also be completed and
submitted online.

Please click here to download SUMS Reference Form!