Subject: SUMS Announcement for M.Sc. of Medical Journalism
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18466      Publish Date : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Visit :
9749 

SUMS Announcement for M.Sc. of Medical Journalism 

M.Sc. of Medical Journalism at SUMS 

M.Sc. of Medical Journalism at SUMS  

 

Medical Journalism at SUMS

 

Medical Journalism is an interdisciplinary field which incorporates
journalism into the medicine. Students of Medical Journalism gain
necessary writing and editing skills so that they can enhance the
quality of reporting and publication of science in all paramedical and
medical disciplines; write, edit, and revise medical articles; manage
editorial responsibilities in medical journal offices; plan, design,
and evaluate research related to medical journalism and criticize
medical research. 

Language of the Program: English

Admission Requirements:  

*	M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in medical sciences
*	M.B.B.S/MD or PhD in medical sciences
*	B.A, MA, or PhD in English language and Literature, Teaching
English as a Foreign Language, and English Translation, or
Communicational Sciences (with a main focus on Journalism and
communication)

Duration of the program: 2 years

To download the curriculum of the medical journalism program, click
here.

 

Click here to apply for Medical Journalism at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences:

 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18468> 

 

For more detailed information please check the links below:

SUMS M.Sc. Programs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/UniversityStudy/18459/M-Sc-> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18302/About-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>