Subject: Apply to SUMS_Until 2022
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18469      Publish Date : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 Visit : 47037 

Apply to SUMS_Until 2022 

Apply to SUMS 

 

Apply to Degree Programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 

To apply to SUMS Undergraduate programs including B.Sc., Doctor of
Medicine (M.D.), Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and Doctor of
Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) please click here:

 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18609> 

  _____  

To apply to SUMS graduate (postgraduate) programs including M.Sc.,
Ph.D., Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship programs please click
here:

 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18468> 

  _____  

Apply to Non-degree Programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 

To apply to SUMS non-degree Programs including Medical Electives and
Short-Term Training Courses please click here:

 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18463>