Subject: Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18606      Publish Date : Saturday, September 7, 2019 Visit :
4073 

Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad 

Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad 

 

	 Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad 

Associate Professor

Department of Ophthalmology

Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA

Email: [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Phone: +1 (215) 928-3197

Address:840 Walnut Street, Suite 1110, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Download CV

Biography

Dr. Razeghinejad is an associate professor of Ophthalmology at Wills
Eye Hospital located in Philadelphia, PA. He studied at the Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences where he completed his medical schooling
as well as his residency and fellowship program. He completed a
clinical glaucoma fellowship at the University of Nebraska Medical
Center, and a glaucoma research fellowship at the Wills Eye Hospital.
Dr. Razeghinejad has also won notable awards ranging from the fields of
research to teaching. In 2016, he was awarded the Carl B. Camras Best
Fellow Research Award at the 23rd Annual Gifford-Truhlsen Conference
which is held every year at the University of Nebraska and hosts some
of the brightest minds in the ophthalmology field. He also won the Best
Teacher and Researcher of Ophthalmology Department Award at the
Ophthalmology Congress of Fars in 2014. In addition, Dr. Razeghinejad
is a member of many prestigious and respected scientific societies who
strive to improve patient care by developing new surgical techniques
and furthering research in ophthalmology, many of which are worldwide
organizations which combine the knowledge of the globes best
specialists. Currently, he is an active member of the American Glaucoma
Society, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Association of
Research and Vision in Ophthalmology, the European Society of Cataract
and Refractive Surgeons, the Middle East Africa Council of
Ophthalmology, the Society of Clinical Ophthalmology, and the World
Glaucoma Association.

Areas of Expertise

*	Ophthamologists diagnose and treat eye diseases
*	including vision loss
*	detached retinas
*	cataracts and glaucoma
*	laser retina surgery, refractive surgery and lens replacement
operations

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS

Dr. Razeghinejad visits Shiraz University of Medical Sciences regularly
and has held numerous training workshops in relevant hospitals and
departments.