Subject: Dr. Nasser Nadjmi
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18607      Publish Date : Saturday, September 7, 2019 Visit :
3499 

Dr. Nasser Nadjmi 

Dr. Nasser Nadjmi 

 

	 Dr. Nasser Nadjmi

Maxillofacial Surgery

Antwerp University Hospital

University of Antwerp

Email: [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Biography: 

Nasser Nadjmi, MD, DDS, PhD, FEBOMFS, is a Professor and the
Coordinating Program Director for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the
University of Antwerp, Belgium, and the Director of the Team for Cleft
Lip and Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies at the University Hospital,
Antwerp, Belgium. He is the chairman of the department of
Cranio-Maxillofacial surgery at the Univ. Hosp., Antwerp, Belgium. Dr.
Nadjmi gained his DDS and MD at The Catholic University of Louvain,
Belgium, in 1992 and 1995 respectively. He finished his basic training
in maxillofacial surgery in Belgium and subsequently completed
fellowships in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Houston, Texas, and in
Cosmetic Surgery in Miami, Florida, USA. He became a Fellow of the
European Association of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeons (European
board-certified maxillofacial surgeon) in 2002.

In 2011, Dr. Nadjmi completed his PhD at Radboud University, Nijmegen,
the Netherlands on “The evolution of 3D maxillofacial planning concepts
in orthognathic surgery”.

Areas of Expertise

*	Orthognathic surgery
*	Facial rejuvenation surgery
*	Cleft & craniofacial deformities
*	Implantology

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS

In his previous visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Dr.
Nadjmi had a significant presence in the Orthodontics Research Center.
With the cooperation of Dr. Kamal Seyed Forootan and the Shiraz Ghadir
Mother and Child Hospital, Dr. Nadjmi operated cleft lip surgery and
palate surgery on 15 patients.

Previous Visits to SUMS

September 9th, 2014