Subject: Professor Nematollah Jaafari
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18608      Publish Date : Saturday, September 7, 2019 Visit :
3310 

Professor Nematollah Jaafari 

Professor Nematollah Jaafari 

 

	 Professor Nematollah Jaafari

Psychiatry

Experimental and Clinical Neurosciences Laboratory

University of Poitiers

Email: [email-masked]

Phone: +33 - 05 49 45 57 57

Address:Build. B36, Health Biology Pole1, rue Georges Bonnet, BP 633,
86022 Poitiers Cedex, la France

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS 

Professor Jaafari has visited SUMS three times and in his visits, he
has met SUMS Chancellor and Vice-chancellors and other officials. He
has been trying to initiate the Legal Psychiatry Program at Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences for the first time in Iran. Dr. Jaafari
has stated that the collaboration of medical sciences field with fields
such as psychology and law will have a significant role in the
treatment of the patients and will avoid the recurrences of the
relevant crimes.