Subject: Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18633      Publish Date : Monday, January 6, 2020 Visit : 4747 

Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020) 

Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020) 
Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020) 

Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020)

Course for Sleep Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020)

 

As a university committed to life-long learning, Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) offers alternative development opportunities
and ways to pursue your passions, stay accredited, keep your knowledge
current, and gain new skills. Therefore, a battery of short-term
non-degree based training programs are held in various teaching
settings by SUMS affiliated departments to meet the requirements of
prospective international applicants. Among these world-class programs,
a short-term training program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz run by SUMS department of Neuroscience, the
School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies, is available for
application.

The course is designed to focus on the understanding, evaluation, and
management of sleep disorders in addition to discussing the duties of
polysomnography technologists. During the ICST-Shiraz Program, the
attendees would be provided with the opportunity to grasp in-depth
knowledge and theoretical insights as well as practical hints and
hands-on aspects of polysomnography. The course, further, is moderated
by cross-disciplinary international experts.

Please click here
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18315/Short-Term-Training-Programs> for
further information.

The following Table represents compendious information on the program:

Item	 Description	 
Application Fee	 None	 
Tuition Fee	 1450 USD for every four weeks	 
Program Duration	 3 months	 
Application Period	 All year round	 
Medium of Instruction	 English/Persian	 
Admission Notification	 Candidates will be notified of the results via
email.	 
Furnished Accommodation Fee	 400.00 USD per month*	 
*Please note that SUMS assumes NO responsibility for the provision of
accommodation to those who want to undertake a short-term course at
SUMS.

Eligibility Criteria:

1.	Only the following degree holders or students are eligible to
apply:

*	B.Sc./M.Sc./ M.Sc. degree holders or students in Allied Medical
Sciences
*	Medical Students
*	Registered Nurses

Note: Applicants shall submit their prior academic degree(s) or their
current certificate of academic enrollment along with the pertinent
official transcript(s) of records.

2.	Certificate of English Language Proficiency:

*	Minimal requirements for English language proficiency is either
IELTS: minimum band score of 5.5, or TOEFL (or its equivalent in
TOEFL): iBT (minimum 69) or PBT (minimum 525). The following
individuals are exempted from providing a certificate of English
proficiency:

a. Applicants who are natives of English speaking countries

b. Applicants whose language of instruction in their previous degrees
has been English

 

The detailed description and curriculum of the program can be found
here:

Short-Term Training Program on International Course for Sleep
Technologists ICST-Shiraz	 
Program Description	 Course Schedule and Course Content	 

To apply to the Short-Term Training Program, “International Course for
Sleep Technologists ICST-Shiraz (2020)” please click here:

 

Apply <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18463> 

Further information is available at:

SUMS Short-Term Training Programs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18315/Short-Term-Training-Programs>