Subject: Housing Rules and Regulations
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18638      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 Visit : 6579 

Housing Rules and Regulations 

Housing Rules and Regulations 

Housing Rules and Regulations

 

University students are regarded as the future pivots of scientific,
cultural and social development of the human nation; thus, to support
the presupposition, every residence hall at SUMS is ambitious to
provide an active community environment in which the students can
develop their social maturity. At SUMS, residence hall life plays an
effective role in fortifying the student’s academic performance, and
self-understanding. 

To call it home, each residence hall helps the students adjust to
campus life by experiencing a gratifying ambience and involving in
community connections which provoke delight in addition to physical and
spiritual tranquility. Further, to reduce disturbing factors affecting
students’ studies as well as physical and spiritual relief, safety is
emphasized by University residence halls and necessary appliances are
provided as well, but the cooperation and understanding of the students
are demanded to guarantee favorable results. Therefore, as for
facilitating and fostering life qualities in SUMS’ residence halls,
providing safety and inducing self-confidence, the following rules and
regulations have been compiled reinforcing the feature of
responsibility assumption as well as reflecting individual and group
rights.

 

 

Download SUMS Housing Rules and Regulations