Subject: Hematology Research Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18661      Publish Date : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Visit :
12107 

Hematology Research Center 

Hematology Research Center 
Hematology Research Center 

Hematology Research Center

 

Year founded: 1969

Hematology Research Center was founded in 1969 under the supervision of
Professor Mansoor Haghshenas. In the beginning the research was focused
on hemoglobinopathies and hemophilia. Afterwards, the Thrombosis and
Hemostasis Center as a unit of Hematology Research Center was
established in Dastgheib Hospital in 2003 under the supervision of
Professor Mehran Karimi. Currently, the Hematology Research Center
activities are focused on all hematological disorders including anemia
and hemoglobinopathies, leukocyte disorders, leukemia and lymphoma and
bone marrow transplantation.

Research Priorities 

*	Expanding research on the applied and clinical research
*	Initiating research cohort studies with a new design
*	Increasing the awareness of the community on digestive and
liver disease
*	Collaborating with other centers to launch multi-central cohort
studies
*	 Recruiting more researchers to work on the research priorities
of the research center

Director

Mani Ramzi, MD

Professor Hematology and Oncology 

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked]

  _____  

Contact information: 

Hematology Research Center 

6th floor, Mohammad Rasoul Allah Research Tower, Khalili St. Shiraz,
Iran 

PO Box: 7193635899

Tel.: +98 71 36122263, +98 71 3612263

Fax: +98 71 36281563

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Link <http://hematology.sums.ac.ir/en>  to the Center’s Website