Subject: Gastroenterohepatology Research Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18663      Publish Date : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Visit :
11151 

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center 

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center 
Gastroenterohepatology Research Center 

Gastroenterohepatology Research Center

 

Year founded: 2002

 In 1998, the necessity of establishing a Gastroenterohepatology center
to conduct more research was felt in Fars province. This need was
supported by the officials of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
(SUMS) and the Gastroenterohepatology Research Center received an
acceptance, in principle, from the Evaluation Council of Iranian
Ministry of Health and Medical Education in December 2002.

Research Priorities

*	Expanding clinical and applied research
*	Starting study cohorts with new designs
*	Raising public awareness about gastrointestinal and liver
disorders
*	Collaborating with other centers to start multi-central
research projects
*	Recruiting researchers to work on the research priorities of
the center  

Director

Mohammadreza Fattahi

Professor of Gastroenterology 

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked]

  _____  

Contact information: 

Gastroenterology Research Center

9th floor, Mohammad Rasoul Allah Research Tower, Khalili St. Shiraz,
Iran 

PO Box: 7193635899

Tel.: +98 713 6281442

Fax: +98 713 6281442

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Link
<http://gehrc.sums.ac.ir/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Ite
mid=46>  to the Center’s Website