Subject: Clinical Neurology Research Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18665      Publish Date : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Visit :
11605 

Clinical Neurology Research Center 

Clinical Neurology Research Center 
Clinical Neurology Research Center 

Clinical Neurology Research Center

Year founded: 2014

The Clinical Neurology Research Center was founded in 2014. The Center,
with the cooperation of competent university faculty members, trains
and empowers researchers in the field of neurology. The center has
developed committees whose members include bright students, researchers
and academic staff members to efficiently focus on applied research.

Research priorities:  

*	Multiple sclerosis
*	Movement disorders
*	Seizure and epilepsy  
*	Stroke
*	Dementia
*	Neuromuscular disorders
*	Sleep disorders

Honors: 

Holding the 2nd International Congress and the 8th National Congress on
Stroke in Iran (December 22-24, 2014)

 

Director 

Afshin Borhani Haghighi, PhD 

Professor of Interventional Neurology

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked]

  _____  

Contact information: 

Clinical Neurology Research Center 

10th floor, Mohammad Rasoul Allah Research Tower, Khalili St. Shiraz,
Iran 

PO Box: 7193635899

Tel.: +98 71 36281572

Fax: +98 71 36281572

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Link <http://cnrc.sums.ac.ir/en/index.html>  to the Center’s Website