Subject: Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18669      Publish Date : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Visit :
10875 

Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center 

Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center 
Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center 

Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center

Year founded: 2005

The Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center was established in 2005 in
honor of the late Dr. Mohammad Reza Alavian Ghavanini who made
significant efforts towards the establishment of the Research Center.
Although the Rehabilitation Sciences Research Center started its
activity in 2005, it was not until 2017 that it received agreement in
principal from the Iranian Ministry of Health and Medical Education and
it is now actively contributing to the field with its cutting-edge
research.

Research priorities:

*	The role of rehabilitation in prevention, evaluation and the
treatment of non-communicable diseases
*	Evaluation of the rehabilitation services in accidents
*	The role of rehabilitation in prevention, evaluation and the
treatment of elderly issues
*	Advanced biomechanical evaluation and computer-based modeling
of the skeletons and muscles
*	Design and production of rehabilitation equipment including
prosthesis and orthotics
*	Evaluation of the treatment and rehabilitation in the field of
women’s health
*	Occupational therapy interventions in mental health

Director

Amin Kordi Yoosefinejad, PT, PhD

Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> r
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

  _____  

Contact information: 

Rehabilitation Research Center 

1st Abiverdi St., Chamran Boulevard, Shiraz, Iran 

PO Box: 71947-33669

Tel.: +98 71 36271551

Fax: +98 71 36272495

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Link <http://rsrc.sums.ac.ir/fa/index.html>  to the Center’s Website