Subject: Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18727      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 13423 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center

About	 
Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center, known as
Rajaee Hospital, is one of the most well-equipped teaching hospitals in
Fars Province offering trauma services to the south Iranian community
and those dealing with tragedy. The total area of the Hospital is
22,500 square meters compromising two separate 6-floor buildings which
include emergency rooms, inpatient wards, ICU, VIP, operating room,
specialty clinic, laboratory, radiology, CT scan room, physiotherapy,
and administrative units. Health care services and educational
practices simultaneously burgeoned at the Hospital in 2008. Among its
specialty services, this hospital carries out a full spectrum of trauma
surgeries including general surgery, neurosurgery, maxillofacial
surgery, plastic surgery, and orthopedic surgery such as PCL, ACL,
reconstruction, knee joint replacement, and laparoscopic surgeries.
Faculty members of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences at Shahid
Rajaee Hospital, besides, have been continuously employing their
expertise to educate medical students, residents, fellows, and health
care professionals.

Hospital Type

Trauma Teaching Hospital

 Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Hospital Wards

Clinical Departments:

*	1 Triage and screen
*	1 CPR
*	3 ERs
*	6 ICUs
*	10 Operating Rooms including: 

	*	Maxillofacial Surgery Room
	*	Plastic Surgery Room
	*	General Surgery Room
	*	Urology Surgery Room
	*	Ear and Pharynx Surgery Room
	*	Orthopedic and Spinal Surgery Room

*	8 Inpatient Specialty and Subspecialty Wards including: 

	*	General Surgery 1&2 (Specialty Ward)
	*	Orthopedics 1,2,3&4 (Specialty Ward)
	*	 Neurosurgery (Specialty Ward)
	*	Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Subspecialty Ward)

Paraclinical Departments

*	Laboratory
*	Sonography
*	Radiology
*	Imaging Center

Clinics  

Shahid Rajaee’s clinic offers services only to the hospital’s received
patients within the following medical departments:

*	Orthopedics
*	Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
*	Neurosurgery
*	Neurology and Psychiatry
*	Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
*	Cosmetic, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery
*	General Surgery
*	Kidney and Urology
*	Ophthalmology
*	General Internal Medicine

Wards Statistics

Row No.	 Outpatient Wards	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 ER1	 20	 
2	 ER1	 18	 
3	 ER2	  	 
4	 ER3	  	 
5	 CPR	  	 
Total	  	 

 

Row No.	 Inpatient Wards	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 General Surgery 1&2	 64	 
2	 Orthopedics 1,2,3&4	 120	 
3	 Neurosurgery	 32	 
4	 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery	 28	 
5	 ICU 1	 9	 
6	 ICU 2	 9	 
7	 ICU 3	 9	 
8	 ICU 4	 9	 
9	 ICU 5	 9	 
10	 ICU 6	 8	 
Total	 297	 

Ancillary Services

*	Rehabilitation Services
*	Ventilator Services
*	Wound-care Services
*	Orthopedic Services
*	Plaster Services

Funding Status	 
Public

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Shahram Bolandparvaz

Tel.: (+98 71) 36 36 40 01

E-mail: [email-masked]

Address: Chamran Blvd., Shiraz, Iran

For more information please visit Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee
Surgery Emergency Center <http://rajaeehosp.sums.ac.ir/>  website.

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>