Subject: Shahid Chamran Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18728      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 13079 

Shahid Chamran Hospital 

Shahid Chamran Hospital 
Shahid Chamran Hospital

Shahid Chamran Hospital

About	 
With a total area of 19879 square meters, Shahid Chamran Hospital was
founded in 1952. The Hospital encompasses a wide range of specialty and
subspecialty orthopedic care covering everything from sports injuries
and musculoskeletal trauma to joint replacement surgeries and
osteoporosis. The Hospital is a recognized leader in hip joint
replacement and is considered a referral center for patients with
Malignant Sacral Tumors in the region. The team of experts at Shahid
Chamran Hospital has made significant contributions to the advancement
of orthopedic treatments in the Country. Besides, the orthopedic ward
and rehabilitation ward at the Hospital work closely with the neurology
ward to ensure that each patient receives optimal surgical and medical
therapy for their condition. With acute attention to patient safety and
a high volume of patients, Shahid Chamran Hospital has a great track
record of success.

Hospital Type

Orthopedic & Neurology Teaching Hospital

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Specialty and Subspecialty Wards

Specialty Wards

*	Orthopedic Surgery
*	Neurosurgery

Subspecialty Wards

*	Rehabilitation
*	Psychosomatic

Clinics

*	Palliative Medicine Clinic

Distinctive Services and Equipment

*	Hip Joint Replacement
*	Cell Salvage Machine

Ancillary Services	 

*	MRI
*	CT SCAN
*	Bone Densitometry
*	ECOG
*	Physiotherapy
*	Speech Therapy
*	Occupational Therapy

Statistics

Number of Beds

Number of Approved Beds: 300

Number of Active Beds: 265

Row No.	 Inpatient Wards	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 Orthopedics 1	 20	 
2	 Orthopedics 2	 18	 
3	 Orthopedics 3	 26	 
4	 Orthopedics 4	 30	 
5	 Orthopedics 5	  	 
6	 Neurosurgery	 24	 
7	 Rehabilitation	  	 
8	 Psychosomatic	  	 
Total	  	 

Row No.	 Outpatient Wards	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 ICU	  	 
Total	  	 

Number of Staff by Wards

Row No.	 Number	 Number of Staff by Gender

1	 Orthopedics 1	 14	 
2	 Orthopedics 2	 11	 
3	 Orthopedics 3	 16	 
4	 Orthopedics 4	 17	 
5	 Orthopedics 5	  	 
6	 Women’s Orthopedics	  	 
7	 Neurosurgery	 20	 
8	 Rehabilitation	  	 
9	 Psychosomatic	  	 
Total	  	  	 

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Seyed Ali Hashemi 

Tel.: (+98 71) 36 24 01 01

Fax: (+98 71) 36 23 45 07

Address: Chamran Blvd., Shiraz, Iran, 7198415644

For more information please visit Shahid Chamran Hospital Official
Website <https://chamran.sums.ac.ir/> .

	

 

  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>