Subject: Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18729      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 13231 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital

About	 
In 1977, Shahid Hejazi Hospital started to provide health care services
to patients in the south of Iran as a pediatric charity hospital. Then,
in early 1997, in an area of ca. 40000 square meters, a second building
was constructed on the same campus to operate as a heart and vascular
diseases hospital and, for good measure, later an annex, Fadak
Building, equipped with 6 Coronary Care Units, 1 Post CCU, 1 Post
Angiography, 1 Cardiac Operating Room, and 2 ICUs was added to the main
building. Thus, the Complex is called Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi
Hospital. These Hospitals were built in a district where low-income
residents constitute a majority, therefore, to provide charity health
care to the inhabitants. Currently, the Complex not only does provide
pediatric and Heart and Vascular Diseases specialty healthcare for the
communities in southern Iran but also trains medical students, fellows,
and health care providers.

Hospital Type

*	Pediatric
*	Heart and Vascular Diseases
*	Teaching

Hospital Wards

*	CCU
*	ICU
*	(Post Coronary Care Unit) Post CCU
*	Post Angiography
*	Pediatric
*	Hemodialysis
*	Cardiac Operating Room
*	Adult Emergency Room
*	Pediatric Emergency Room

Number of Beds

Number of Active Beds: 161

Row No.	 Name of Ward	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 CCU	 69	 
2	 ICU	 14	 
3	 (Post Coronary Care Unit) Post CCU	 24	 
4	 Post Angiography	 32	 
5	 Pediatric	 20	 
6	 Hemodialysis	 2	 
Total	  	 

Hospital Clinic

The Hospital’s clinic offers its patients clinical and diagnostic
services within the following range:

*	Dentistry
*	Internal Medicine
*	Neurology
*	Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine
*	Pediatrics
*	Anticoagulation (Warfarin) Services (Warfarin Clinic)

Ancillary Services

*	Ambulance Services
*	Cardiac Monitoring
*	Hemodialysis Services
*	Ventilator Services
*	Adult Electrocardiography Services
*	Pediatric Electrocardiography Services
*	Echocardiography Services
*	Vascular and Cardiac Angiography
*	Cardiac Stress Test
*	Holter Monitoring Services
*	Cardiac Pacemaker Services
*	Syncope services
*	Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
*	Vascular Doppler Sonography
*	Cardiac Screening
*	Nuclear Medicine Services
*	CT Angiography Services
*	Radiology
*	Dental Care Services
*	Rehabilitation
*	Anticoagulation (Warfarin) Services
*	Laboratory Services
*	Drugstore

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Hojattollah Roosta

Tel.: (+98 71) 37398811-15

E-mail: [email-masked]

Address: Astaneh Junction, Sibawayh Blvd., Shiraz, Iran, 7164954937

For more information please visit Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
Official Website <http://hfhc.sums.ac.ir/> .

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>