Subject: Khalili Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18735      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 14164 

Khalili Hospital 

Khalili Hospital 

Khalili Hospital

Khalili Hospital

About

Recognizing the needs for an ENT hospital in southern Iran, Mirza
Mohammad Khalil Khalili-Shirazi bequeathed a well-equipped 25-bed
hospital to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) in 1966.
Consequently, in 1967, the ear, nose, and throat wards at Faghihi
Hospital were closed and SUMS students have been receiving their ENT
training at Khalili Hospital since then. Currently, 16 faculty members
at the ophthalmology ward and 8 at the ENT ward of Khalili Hospital are
dedicated to training residents, fellows, medical students, and
students in paramedical sciences. The Hospital, moreover, was built in
a total area of 2500 square meters and expanded to its current size of
8534 square meters. Several annexes were added to the Hospital, as time
passed by, to provide enough space for hospitalization and to offer the
patients the-state-of the-art facilities. The Hospital is now known as
an eminent specialty and subspecialty hospital in ophthalmology and ENT
and the only governmental cochlear implant center in southern Iran.

Hospital Type

ENT and Ophthalmology Teaching Hospital

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Specialty and Subspecialty Wards

*	ENT
*	Ophthalmology
*	ER
*	Recovery
*	Operating Room
*	Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD)
*	Examination Room

Paraclinical Departments

*	Radiology
*	Ophthalmography
*	Fundus Photography (Ocular Imaging)
*	Laboratory
*	Pathology
*	Audiometry Services
*	Speech Therapy

Distinctive Services

*	Cochlear Implant Services
*	Cornea Transplant Surgery
*	Retina Surgery
*	Retinal Transplant
*	Otolaryngology Surgeries
*	Ophthalmology Surgeries including, but not limited to the
following: 

	*	Cataract surgery
	*	glaucoma surgery
	*	Eye Plastic Surgery
	*	Blepharoplasty
	*	Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)

*	Neck and Facial Cancer Surgery

Paraclinical Services

*	Radiology
*	Ophthalmography
*	Fundus Photography (Ocular Imaging)
*	Laboratory
*	Pathology
*	Audiometry Services
*	Speech Therapy

Ancillary Services

*	ENT Paramedic Services
*	Outpatient Surgeries:

*	Blepharorrhaphy
*	Tarsorrhaphy
*	Canthorrhaphy
*	Facial Stitching
*	Nosebleed Control
*	Broken Nose Repair
*	Blocked Nose Treatment
*	Ocular Hypertension Surgery

*	ENT Foreign Body Removal

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 150

Number of Active Beds: 88

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Mehrdad Salari

Tel.: (+98 71) 36 29 14 70

Fax: (+98 71) 36 27 16 71

Address: Khalili St., Khalili Teaching Hospital, Shiraz, Iran,
7134814336

For more information please visit Khalili Hospital official website
<https://khalili.sums.ac.ir/> .

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>