Subject: Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18736      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 12113 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital 

About	 
Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital was inaugurated in 1987 as a pediatric
hospital. The Hospital is one of SUMS 16 teaching facilities that
trains students and offers services in the realms of internal medicine,
poisoning, neurology, cardiology, urology, endourology, ophthalmology,
general surgery, plastic surgery, and ENT.

Hospital Type

General Teaching Hospital

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Honors

*	Achieving the certificate of accreditation for its compliance
with safety and quality standards
*	Achieving 4 appreciation certificates from the Mine and
Industry Organization in recognition of observing the clients’ rights
for three consecutive years from 2016-2019
*	Receiving the Silver Trophy from SUMS Directorate of
Organization Development and Office Evolution in 2016 and 2017
*	Receiving the Gold Trophy from SUMS Directorate of Organization
Development and Office Evolution in 2018
*	Attaining and maintaining national eminence in complying with
clinical practice guideline and making economies in the cost of
healthcare services in 2018

Clinical Wards

*	Internal Medicine
*	CCU
*	2 ICUs
*	Dialysis
*	Surgery
*	Negative Pressure Isolation
*	Neurology
*	ER

Distinctive Services and Facilities

*	Endourology and urologic oncology surgeries treating: 

	*	Adrenal cancer
	*	Bladder cancer
	*	Kidney cancer
	*	Prostate cancer
	*	Testicular cancer
	*	Ureteral stones*
	*	Bladder stones*
	*	kidney stones*

*	Rhinoplasty 
*	Ophthalmic surgeries: 

	*	Cataract surgery
	*	Pterygium surgery

*	General surgery 

	*	Cholecystectomy
	*	Catheter insertion for peritoneal dialysis access
	*	Hernia repair surgery

*	Negative pressure isolation facilities
*	Non-responsive tuberculosis treatment

*   Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy (PCNL) and the laparoscopic
approaches are applied.

Hospital-Affiliated Clinics

At the clinic located at Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital, specialists and
subspecialists see patients in the following areas:

*	Urology
*	General internal Medicine
*	Endocrine System
*	Respiratory System
*	Gastroenterology
*	Neurology
*	Psychiatry
*	General Surgery
*	Cardiology
*	Ophthalmology
*	ENT
*	Rheumatology
*	Nephrology
*	Rehabilitation

The below services are also provided at the Clinic:

*	Psychological consulting services
*	Diabetes services
*	Hypertension services
*	Electrocardiography
*	Electromyography
*	Intramuscular injection
*	Vascular injection
*	Serotherapy
*	Blood glucose checkup
*	Stitch removal
*	And many more.

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 137

Number of Active Beds: 118

Row No.	 Inpatient Wards	 Number of Active Beds	 
1	 Internal Medicine Ward	 36	 
2	 CCU	 12	 
3	 ICU	 15	 
4	 Negative Pressure Isolation Ward	 3	 
5	 Neurology	 16	 
6	 Surgery	 36	 
Total	 118	 

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Aliakbar Kadivar

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 28 86 02-6

Fax: (+98 71) 32 28 89 07

E-mail: [email-masked]

Address: Meshkinfam St., Hazrate Ali-Asghar Teaching Hospital, Shiraz,
Iran, 7143918796

For more information please visit Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital Official
Website <http://aliasghar.sums.ac.ir/> .

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>