Subject: Hafez Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18737      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 15103 

Hafez Hospital 

Hafez Hospital 
Hafez Hospital 

Hafez Hospital

Hafez Hospital

About

Hafez Hospital was originally founded in 1963 by a benefactor called
Haj Mirza Hasan Turk. The Hospital is currently famed for its exclusive
services and training in gynecology and obstetrics. It also specializes
in psychiatry, pediatrics, and rheumatology.  Hafez Hospital is
nationally recognized among the 18 hospitals which successfully
implemented the Organizational Structure and Economic Reform Program.

Hospital Type

Specialty Teaching Hospital (Obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry,
pediatrics, and rheumatology)

Hospital Wards

Specialty wards:

*	Obstetrics and Gynecology
*	Neurology and Psychiatry

Subspecialty wards:

*	Rheumatology
*	Pediatrics 
*	Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)

Ancillary Services

*	Audiometry screening
*	Laboratory services
*	Medical imaging
*	Radiology
*	Sonography
*	Bone Densitometry
*	Electrocardiography
*	Endoscopic services
*	Vaccination

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 166

Number of Active Beds: 165

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital Interim CEO: Dr. Babak Hosseini

Tel.: (+98 71) 36 47 95 31-36

Fax: (+98 71) 36 47 94 94

Email: [email-masked]

Address: Shahid Chamran Blvd., Hafez Hospital, Shiraz, Iran, 7194634786

For more information please visit Hafez Hospital Official Website
<https://hafez.sums.ac.ir/> .

 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>