Subject: Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18738      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 17153 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital

About

In 1977, Ibn-e-Sina facility was originally established as a center for
the homeless but later turned into a treatment center for drug addicts.
In 1991, A 5-floor building with a total area of 13740 square meters
was constructed on the same land area and the center was repurposed
once more becoming a psychiatric teaching hospital affiliated to Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) in 1992. Since its inauguration,
the Hospital has been always committed to providing top-notch
educational, research, and treatment services. The community, further,
set its objectives in complying with standard benchmarks and advancing
knowledge to alleviate the suffering of patients with mental health
problems.

Hospital Type

Psychiatric Teaching Hospital

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Hospital Wards

*	5 male wards
*	1 female ward
*	1 Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) ward
*	1 Occupational therapy ward
*	Radiology
*	Psychology
*	Electroencephalogram
*	Males’ ER
*	Women’s ER
*	Laboratory

Health Services and Facilities

*	Electroencephalography (EEG) and encephalography
*	Psychotherapy
*	Radiology
*	Pharmacy
*	Laboratory
*	Home visit
*	Suicide hotline 
*	Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
*	Family education in mental illness

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 120

Number of Active Beds: 231

Row No.

Inpatient Wards

Number of Active Beds

1

Male 1

34

2

Male 2

36

3

Male 3

30

4

Male 4

25

5

Male 5

28

6

Female

 36

7

Male ER

28

8

Female ER

 14

Total

231

 

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Ebrahim Moghimi Sarani

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 28 96 00-4

Fax: (+98 71) 32 28 02 36

Email: [email-masked]

Address:  Hafez St., Ibn-e-Sina Hospital, Shiraz, Iran, 7134814336  

For more information please visit Ibn-e-Sina Hospital Official Website.
<https://ebnesina.sums.ac.ir/> 

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>