Subject: Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18739      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 9103 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital 
Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital

About

Encompassing a 17-hectar land area, the largest Neuropsychiatric
Hospital in southern Iran, Ostad Moharari Hospital, has been offering
services to patients with chronic mental disorders since 1980.
Supervised by the National Iranian Apprenticeship Association, the
Hospital was originally one of the centers which provided quality
training and shelter for the people in need. In 1979, the center was
repurposed accepting 150 patients referred from Salami Psychiatric
Center. Thus, with government supports, the Center was equipped as a
standard neuropsychiatric hospital and under the title of “Hospital No.
5” commenced its activities as one of SUMS teaching hospitals in 1980.
Currently, this medical facility is called Ostad Moharary
Neuropsychiatric Hospital and offers a plethora of services to the
patients with below chronic disorders:

*	Depressive disorders
*	Bipolar and related disorders
*	Schizophrenia
*	Personality disorders
*	Obsessive-compulsive disorder
*	Mood affective disorders
*	Anxiety disorders
*	Neurocognitive disorders
*	Substance-related disorders
*	Disruptive disorders
*	Dissociative disorders
*	Sexual disorder
*	And many more

Hospital Type

Neuropsychiatric Teaching Hospital

Hospital Wards

*	4 male wards
*	1 female ward
*	1 Sanatorium
*	1 Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) ward
*	1 Occupational therapy ward
*	1 ER

Ancillary Services

*	Psychological counseling including, but not limited to: 

	*	Family therapy
	*	Psychotherapy
	*	Behavioral therapy

*	Psychiatric counseling
*	Occupational therapy
*	Electroconvulsive therapy (ETC)

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 166

Number of Active Beds: 165

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Leila Razeghiyan Jahromi

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 60 57 03

Fax: (+98 71) 36 27 75 02

Email: [email-masked]

Address:  Bajgah, Shiraz-Esfahan Highway, Ostad Moharary
Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Shiraz, Iran, 7144113331

For more information please visit Ostad Moharary Official Website
<https://asabravan.sums.ac.ir/> .

	
 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>