Subject: Shooshtari Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18741      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 9616 

Shooshtari Hospital 

Shooshtari Hospital 
Shooshtari Hospital

Shooshtari Hospital

About

To accommodate the needs of women and children in southern Iran, Haj
Mohammad Sadegh Shooshtari built a two-building hospital with a total
area of 6000 square meters in 1962. The Hospital was renovated in 2014
and reopened in 2015. To improve, promote, and protect the health of
women in the community, the Hospital specializes in caring for women
during pregnancy and childbirth and offers 24-hour, safe, flexible, and
supportive midwifery care. It also provides care for neonates.
Shooshtari Hospital, moreover, acts as a center for clinical training
in midwifery, obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatrics.

Hospital Type

Maternity and Pediatric Teaching Hospital

Specialty and Subspecialty Wards

*	Gynecology
*	Obstetrics
*	Neonatal

Health Services and Facilities

*	Traditional medicine
*	Mammography
*	Sonography
*	Laboratory
*	Audiometry screening
*	Nutrition counseling
*	Psychological counseling
*	PKU screening test
*	Hypnobirthing
*	Caesarean section
*	Physiologic birth
*	Medicated childbirth
*	LDR room
*	Prenatal Non-Stress Test (NST)
*	Operating room
*	Family physician

Hospital Affiliated Clinic

Physicians at the Clinic are available to see patients who require a
variety of health issues, including in relation to the below scopes.

*	Anesthesia
*	Pediatrics
*	Gynecology
*	Obstetrics

The Clinic, in addition, offers the following services:

*	Psychological counseling services for patients with PKU
*	Nutrition counseling services for patients with PKU
*	Genetic Counseling Services for patients with PKU
*	Medical counseling services for patients with PKU
*	Neonatal screening tests including:

*	Thyroid
*	Favism
*	PKU
*	Galactosemia

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 90

Number of Active Beds: 60

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Mohammad Afarid

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 32 48 11- 32 32 48 05 – 32 32 48 03

Fax: (+98 71) 32 32 48 03

Email: [email-masked]

Address: Enghelab St., Shooshtari Hospital, Shiraz, Iran, 7173775617

For more information please visit Shooshtari Hospital official website
<https://shoushtari.sums.ac.ir/> .

 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>