Subject: Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18749      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 15623 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital

amiralmomenin

About

The largest and most advanced burn care and treatment hospital in
southern Iran, Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital, was built on a total land
area of 69000 square meters by a benefactor called Mrs. Nezakat in
2015.  Since then, the Hospital has been governed by Shiraz University
of Medical Sciences (SUMS) and has been training medical students to
assess different degrees of burns and to provide the requisite medical
care. Moreover, faculty, researchers, and staff at the Hospital
endeavor to develop techniques and translate the results of their
research into the best care they can provide. Putting the most recent
techniques into practice, health care providers at Amir-Al-Moemenin
Hospital have been capable of coping with severe burns and promoting
survival, recovery, and rehabilitation of burn patients. In cooperation
with SUMS transplant team, the Hospital’s skin bank is available to
provide donated skins for patients in dire need of skin grafting. In
addition to burn injuries, the Hospital has a strong history of
offering excellent services to patients challenging with diabetic
ulcers and Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) at its Diabetes and Wound Care
Clinics and Comprehensive EB Center.  Further, as far as significant
disabilities are quite common among patients with these types of
injuries and long-term rehabilitation is expected, the Hospital focuses
on major problematic areas of both recovering normal physical function
and providing psychosocial adaptation as a part of its paraclinical
services.

Hospital Type

Specialty Teaching Hospital (Burn Care and Treatment)

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Ranking: A

Specialty and Subspecialty Wards

*	Female Burns Ward
*	Male Burns Ward
*	Children’s Burns Ward
*	Reconstructive Surgery
*	Plastic Surgery
*	CSSD
*	2 ICUs
*	Behavioral Intensive Care Unit (BICU)
*	International Patient Department (IPD)
*	5 Operating rooms
*	ER

Paraclinical Services and Facilities

*	Radiology
*	Physiotherapy
*	Psychotherapy
*	Dialysis
*	Laser therapy
*	Sonography
*	Echocardiography
*	Portable radiology
*	Rehabilitation services
*	Painless wound dressing
*	Amnion Wound Dressing
*	Lodging services
*	Laboratory

Hospital Clinics and Affiliated Facilities

*	Diabetes and Wound Care Clinics:

At the Clinic, the following services are offered:

*	Chronic and acute wound care and wound dressing

*	Burn wound care

*	Negative Pressure Wound Therapy

*	Skin allograft for burn patients

*	Auto skin-graft for burn patients

*	Advanced wound reconstructive surgery such as skin flap surgery

*	Diabetic foot ulcer treatment

*	Specialty diabetes services

The staff at the Clinic also educates diabetic patients and their
family members about diabetic control, prevention, and treatment.
Diabetic patients can make routine visits to physicians for clinical
check-ups and wound care treatment and management.   

*	Comprehensive EB Center

The Center offers a team of specialists and staff who have expertise in
coordinating care and managing the unique needs of EB patients
including wound care, pain control, infection control, nutritional
support, and prevention and treatment of complications. The clinical
care team at SUMS EB center closely collaborate with researchers,
aiming at finding new ways to improve the quality of life for EB
patients and keeping SUMS program at the forefront of EB care in the
region.

Distinctive Services and Facilities

*	Cosmetic surgery
*	 plastic surgery
*	 skin transplant

Hospital Statistics

Number of Approved Beds: 62

Number of Active Beds: 75

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Mohammad Mehdi Aslani

Tel.: (+98 71) 36 14 61 00 - 10

Fax: (+98 71) 36 22 04 37

E-mail: [email-masked]

Address: Sadra Highway, Shiraz, Iran, 719854361

For more information please visit Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital Official
Website <https://amiralmomeninbh.sums.ac.ir/> .

 	 
  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18747/Hazrate-Zeinab-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>