Subject: Dr. Ryan Bradley
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18780      Publish Date : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 Visit : 2127 

Dr. Ryan Bradley 

Dr. Ryan Bradley 

 

Dr. Ryan Bradley	           Dr. Ryan Bradley

Senior Investigator and Director of Research

Helfgott Research Institute

National University of Natural Medicine

E-mail Address:  [email-masked] <http://[email-masked]> 

Phone: +1-503-552-1862

Address: 2220 SW 1st Ave, Portland, OR 9720, United States of America

CV

Biography

Dr. Bradley is a clinician and researcher with 17 years of experience
researching the causes of diabetes and addressing these causes with
natural and integrative medicine. He received his Doctor of Naturopathy
(ND) from Bastyr University in 2003 and his Master of Public Health
(MPH) in Epidemiology from the University of Washington in 2009.
Currently, his primary academic appointment is as a Senior
Investigator, Director of Research and Associate Professor at the
National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, OR. In
addition to his roles at NUNM, he is an Assistant Professor in the
Herbert Wertheim School of Public Health at the University of
California, San Diego (UCSD), an Affiliate Associate Professor in the
School of Pharmacy at the University of Washington in Seattle, and a
Visiting Professor at both the University of Technology, Sydney in
Sydney, Australia and the Center for Naturopathy Research at Southern
Cross University in East Lismore, Australia. Dr. Bradley has published
over 65 peer-reviewed manuscripts of original research in high impact
journals including: Atherosclerosis, the Journal of Translational
Medicine, Nutrition Reviews, the Canadian Medical Association Journal,
Trials, and many more.

Research Priorities:

Complementary and integrative health interventions in diabetes,
cardiovascular disease and chronic kidney disease.

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS:

Participation as a keynote speaker in “The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of
COVID-19
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18733/Webinars-and-Live-Events> ” panel
discussion in October 2020 and co-authorship on a manuscript with Dr.
Mehdi Pasalar, SUMS faculty member in Research Center for Traditional
Medicine and History of Medicine

Number and the duration of previous visits to SUMS:

Not yet applicable