Subject: Vice-Chancellery for Development, Management, and Resources
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18788      Publish Date : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 Visit : 1760 

Vice-Chancellery for Development, Management, and Resources 

Vice-Chancellery for Development, Management, and Resources 

Vice-Chancellery for Development, Management, and Resources

Previously known as the Vice-Chancellery for Support Services, the
Vice-Chancellery for Development, Management, and Resources is in
charge of resource planning, procurement, development, and management.
It is also missioned at providing requisite capacities to implement an
effective administrative system for delegating duties, defining
responsibilities, establishing oversight, and reporting on performance.

 Its key task responsibilities are to:

1.	Make policy decisions, develop guidelines, and program plans
2.	Manage human resources, recruitment selection, and induction
processes
3.	Manage human resources services
4.	Provide and supervise human, financial, physical, and equipment
resources
5.	Leverage the University’s key resources
6.	Assess job gradings and compensation and benefits
7.	Facilitate continuous improvement
8.	Provide payroll, group benefits, and pension administration to
the University community
9.	Decide on regulations and guidelines in its areas of concern,
including staff affairs, administration affairs, financial affairs,
general affairs, expenditures, expenses, revenues, accounting and
auditing, and assets maintenance and management
10.	Announce and enforce approved regulations and guidelines
11.	monitor the proper implementation of SUMS financial and
administrative regulations
12.	Monitor credit performances, including “current” “open”
“revolving credit” cash flow, development, and allotment for all
portfolios
13.	 Monitor the preparation of financial statements, including
balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, financing
activities, et cetera.
14.	Carry out financial accounting tasks, including the preparation
of financial reports, bookkeeping records, and statutory accounts,
purchase direct materials, review financial documents, invoices and
receipts, and the like
15.	Coordinate financial and administration units and departments
located at SUMS administration building with those located at other
University affiliated buildings
16.	Review submitted reform proposals and suggest novel, innovative
ones for organization and management development in line with the
management system, organizational structure and chart, management
methodology, job categorization, and training administrative sciences
and techniques in management 
17.	 Draw up budgeting policies and guidelines according to the
approved policies of both Iran’s Ministry of Health, Treatment, and
Medical education and SUMS
18.	Set and propose SUMS and its affiliate facilities’ (units)
budget
19.	Carry out varied bulding engineering tasks
20.	Investigate the needs of SUMS building facilities, building
repair, refurbishment and maintenance projects, Heating Ventilation and
Air Conditioning and other utility, and wireless installations, as well
as follow up the provision of these requirements
21.	Renovate, expand, and maintain SUMS health care, teaching, and
research facilities
22.	Take necessary measures for the provision of staff welfare
services
23.	Inform each affiliated unit about SUMS statutes, regulations,
acts, statutes, and constitutions and any othe rules, regulations, and
acts approved by the university's regulatory body for the unit concerned

Directorates

*	Directorate for Organizational Development and Administrative
Reform
*	Directorate for Human Resources
*	Directorate for Budget Planning and Performance Monitoring 
*	Directorate for Financial Affairs
*	Directorate for Logistics and Welfare Affairs
*	Directorate for Physical Resources and Supervision of Civil
Projects

Vice-Chancellor:

 Abdolkhalegh Keshavarzi, M.D.

Address:2nd Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code: 71348-14336

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 30 00 50 <tel:+987132300050> – (+98 71) 32 33 78 96
<tel:+987132337896> 

Email: [email-masked]