Subject: Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18790      Publish Date : Saturday, January 11, 2020 Visit :
2686 

Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti 

Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti 

 

	 Prof. Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti

Provost and Institute Endowed Distinguished Senior Chair Professor

Techno Inda Njr Institute of Technology

Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering

Rajasthan Technical University

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Phone: +91 6290026219

Address:  Techno Inda Njr Institute of Technology, Udaipur 313601,
Rajasthan, India

CV

Biography

Prof Dr. Prasun Chakrabarti has received his Ph.D. (Engg) from Jadavpur
University, India in 2009. He is working as Provost and Institute
Endowed Distinguished Senior Chair Professor, Techno India NJR
Institute of Technology India. He has more than 230 publications, 11
books and 42 filed Indian patents in his credit. He has supervised 10
Ph.D. candidates successfully. On various research assignments, he has
visited Waseda University Japan (2012 availing prestigious INSA-CICS
travel grant), University of Mauritius (2015), Nanyang Technological
University Singapore (2015,2016,2019), Lincoln University College
Malaysia (2018), National University of Singapore (2019), Asian
Institute of Technology Bangkok Thailand (2019) and ISI Delhi (2019).
He is a Fellow of Royal Society of Arts London, IET(UK), IETE,
ISRD(UK), IAER(London), AE(I), CET(I) , Nikhil Bharat Shiksha Parisad
and  a Senior member of the IEEE(USA).
 
Research Priorities:

AI and Data Analytics in Alzheimer’s Disease

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS:

Prof. Dr. Chakrabarti has collaborations with Dr. Mohammad Nami
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18615/Dr--Mohammad-Nami>  who is an
assistant professor of Neuroscience at SUMS School of Advanced Medical
Sciences and Technologies.